I get told all the time your denim jeggings are so much tighter than your black jeggings, and this is correct, because they are made from a totally different fabric! Stretch Denim, which is stretchy but woven tighter - and I personally learnt from a young age that you always buy your jeans tight because you will break them in after wearing them!
So I'm sharing this knowledge now with you!
If you are not a big jeans wearer & have brought our denim jeggings - remember this; You need to break them in. They are meant to be tight babe so that your butt looks damn good in them! I made them elastic waist though to stop them cutting in like normal jeans do with just a zip & button - this is where they are more comfortable than regular jeans & why I call them jeggings.
Heres a few tips on how to break in your denim jeggings,
- Buy your regular size. Yes, they will be tight at first and they should be if you want them to mould to your body and give you that perfect fit.
- lunge woman lunge!
- a couple of squats
- wear them around the house
- KEEP wearing them. They will adjust.
- (just googled this one - so not sure if it works but)- Wear them in the bath - apparently the warm water helps to adjust the fibres to your body shape!
Once you have broken them in, here is how to care for them!
- Don’t wash them often. I’ve heard of people washing them every a few months, but I honestly wash them every 4-5 wears. I wear them a lot so at least once a month they need to be washed. Levi’s blog the ideal is 10 wears!
- I only wash them with cold water and try to avoid the dryer as much as possible. Although sometimes if they get to loose i’ll throw them in for a little bit and the fibres shrink back to the way they originally were when you broke them in!
- Between washes spot clean and for odors the best thing to do is to put them in a bag inside the freezer. That will kill all of the odour bacteria.
Now go and buy a pair of our gorgeous denim jeggings & break em in babes!
Buy your pair here: (SHOP NOW)
Pronounced E. T. C. (Letters only!)
ETC has been keeping you looking amazing while comfy as hell since 2013.