Caring for your Clothing ETC 101
An item is only as good as the care it is given.
Too often we are seeing clothing cleaned against the instructions. You cannot rely on the quality of the garment to keep it look fresh, you have to help it,
Its like not looking after yourself, then what happens?!
Here is a guide to keeping your times as fresh as possible;
Please note when cleaning digital prints they are especially delicate & need special care. If you have chosen an item with print with a lot of detail & colour you need to be careful with how you launder it.
Your item will only be as good as the way you wash it. Even though it is good quality you cannot rely on this to keep your item looking good, you still have to take care of it!
Are there any specific tips for laundering items?
- Digital prints are more likely to crack if you do not take care of it. So it’s especially important to launder with care.
- Do not use cheap detergent, as this is too hard on the fabric and has nasty chemicals that can eat the print.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Turn item inside-out before washing and then when drying re turn inside out again so print is not touching.
- Do not dry directly in front of fire, or in hot sun. Must be dried in a warm but shaded spot.
- Machine-wash in cold water only. Recommend either hand washing or gentle machine wash - remember to change your delicate cycle from warm to cold as it automatically changes to warm.
- Lay flat to dry, make sure no print is touching
- DO NOT PUT IN DRIER.
- Do not iron the print.
- If possible wash item separately.
Most of the above also applies to non digital print items too :)
Pronounced E. T. C. (Letters only!)
ETC has been keeping you looking amazing while comfy as hell since 2013.